02 03 Ann Mortimer's Painting Blog: DVD trailer on you tube...(pre ordering available) and new website. 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

DVD trailer on you tube...(pre ordering available) and new website.

34

It's been a long time coming and it's been exciting putting it all together but now here it is!  The new DVD filmed in my studio and covering three projects with subjects close to my heart and which I really enjoyed painting for you.

The trailer introducing the new DVD is now available on you tube.



As you will see the DVD is available on 2 Feb 2014, but can be pre ordered now to arrive on that date.

Please also have a look at my new website which includes a new gallery and a shop page with books and paintings for sale.

Please  click on the DVD PAGE in the menu for more information about the DVD.


 http://www.annmortimerart.com/index.html

Enjoy, tell your friends!  Let me know what you think!


35 36 37 38