02 03 Ann Mortimer's Painting Blog: DVDs are here and can be ordered from my website... 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

DVDs are here and can be ordered from my website...

34





The DVDs have arrived!

We will be shipping to those people who have already ordered first thing in the morning.

I have envelopes already addressed to people in the USA, Australia, Norway, Italy, Ireland, England and many other places.  I can't believe that there are going to be people all over the world watching me paint!  It's a humbling thought.  I am grateful to those lovely artists who are ready to put their trust in me and order this DVD.  You will not be disappointed.

We have been determined to make something of quality which will be of real use to those who buy it.

I hope all who receive it will have fun and be inspired and will share in my love of this fascinating medium.

So excited!


35 36 37 38