02 03 Ann Mortimer's Painting Blog: My free Clematis Painting Tutorial for you to view now on YouTube. 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

My free Clematis Painting Tutorial for you to view now on YouTube.

34


For those of you who do not do Facebook where this has already appeared, I'm posting a link to my eleven part video tutorial featuring a Clematis painting from start to finish.

Hope you 'll click on the above and take a peek and enjoy looking over my shoulder as I go through from masking to first wash to negative painting, leaf details, shadows right through to the finishing details.

If you click on Playlist you will see all eleven videos in the right order.

Why not subscribe (it's free!) and then you will be informed of any new videos that appear.

http://www.youtube.com/user/annmortimerart/playlists

You can also get to my Ann Mortimer Art youtube channel via my website where there is a link on the homepage

http://www.annmortimerart.com


Enjoy!  And feel free to comment!
35 36 37 38