02 03 Ann Mortimer's Painting Blog: Clearance Sale....so good to see some good friends again 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Clearance Sale....so good to see some good friends again

34
It was wonderful to see so many friends this morning at my studio clearance sale.  Thanks all for coming to support me in my hour of decluttering need.  We had a good chat too and the choc fudge cake took a battering along with the victoria sponge and carrot cake!

Many paintings have gone at knock down prices and letting them go to good appreciative homes feels really good.  This is a clearance sale so the gloves are off....make me an offer and we'll see what we can do.  The fewer framed paintings I have to transport the better.

People have been unbelievably generous with their contributions to Cancer Research....I am so pleased.

I'm here til 4pm and tomorrow 10 til 4.

So I might see you!  
35 36 37 38